CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-01T23:02:25+00:002010 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-01T23:02:25+00:00
- PERFORMED VA STATE SAFETY INSPECTION
- REMOVE AND REPLACE LEFT REAR TAG LIGHT BULB
- REMOVE AND REPLACE RIGHT FRONT SENSOR. OTHER SENSORS MAY NEED TO BE REPLACED.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Both Sides.,Inner – [Includes: R&I Steering Gear Assembly.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when
- CAR WASH
LANDRA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/28/2021